Thursday, January 1, 2015

Resolutions are made to be.....

Revamped... Last year I made the resolution to get fit and lose weight. Well, I make the same one every year and it never happens.  2014 was a turn around in my weight loss journey. Why you ask? I made the decision to make peace with my weight. Yes, Ive come to the conclusion I'm beautiful the way I am inside and out. Well, I still needed to lose weight, so I made some changes over the summer. I ordered a fitness watch and started walking. Walking outside was eye opening and gave me energy. The fitness watch I ordered was my tool to push myself further. I bought the Polar FT7 Heart Rate monitor from Amazon. (Prime motivates me to shop more online just for the free shipping.)
I love this watch. It counts my calories that I burn while working out. Stores my numbers and keeps in check of my heart rate. 



Living in Florida everyone dreams of having a beach body. Piyo is my go to work out program. I love yoga but cant do some of the technical moves required. Plus sometimes I could never feel the "burn" I needed to reach my weight lose goals. So I tried Piyo thanks to my buddy Haley who is a Beach Body coach. Piyo was just right for me, because "who says you have to jump, grunt, strain, and punish your body to get amazing results from your workout? Not with PiYo…PiYo combines the muscle-sculpting, core-firming benefits of Pilates with the strength and flexibility advantages of yoga. And, we crank up the speed to deliver a true fat-burning, low-impact workout that leaves your body looking long, lean, and incredibly defined."(www.beachbodycoach.com/haleytreiber )




At the end of the day I know this much to be true: I'm a work in progress, God loves me and.....


Stay fit dolls. - Martha C.













No comments:

Post a Comment